Sunday, October 29, 2006

How boring is this?!?!


I am a bit on the bored side this week. Now mind you that this is a good thing, because for myself sometimes being bored is a good thing. It usually means that no one is sick, I haven't went to the ER and no chickens have died. So maybe bored is a harsh word. Maybe I should use the word good, or nice.
I am trying to get the girls ready for Halloween. I am one of those parents who talk alot about making these fantabulous costumes, but never do. I usually end up at the store the day before, searching through the scraps that are left over at
the discount store. However this year I started 5 days in advance, so we are almost done. I am going to have a pirate and a reniciance princess. Fun fun! I am surprised they didn't want to be farmer girls and take a chicken around with them.
Chicken update. The dog did almost kill a chicken today, guess they got it away from her in time. But from all the excitement the chicken laid an egg that didn't have a shell. It was pretty strange looking. I guess that happens sometimes. Our chickens do not hide the eggs, they do lay more than one egg in the box at a time.
We carved our pumpkins tonight. That was fun, not! 4 huge pumpkins and some crazy designs. They are from our garden. And I guess they turned out alright!
Alright, maybe I will have something exciting to write about soon. Something like HALLOWEEN!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Letting your thoughts meander around is a perfectly fine way to blog! Don't worry too much about what you say--it's the fact that you're actually writing that's important. Btw, you did two blogs this past week, so I'm counting this one as your Blog #9 (this week's Blog).