Saturday, December 09, 2006

Tis the season...

Yes, tis the season. The season for caring, sharing and of course giving.
Now my little ones are still at the age of which they think that the holidays are all about getting. Trying to incorporate the giving into the scheme is slowly working, though. My older one is all about the homemade gifts, and the smaller one she would rather buy. I wonder where she gets that from.
Speaking of buying I am so pleased with myself. I have already finished my x-mas shopping and I have 16 days to spare. This is not normal for me. I usually wait until the 23rd or the 24th, then have at it. So for once I am done. All except one gift, so thats not too bad. I think going to school really has put the pressure on me to get everything done in a timely fashion. With my shopping out of the way, I am not free to concentrate on my finals that are coming up.
Finals. That is a sentence all by its self. I like to think I am on top of all my classes, but I am not. I am struggling with 2 out of my 4 pretty bad. I just want to get at least a B in those two. If I can pull that off, I am golden, plus I think it will put my mind at ease about the next semester. College is very different than high school, and going through it 12 years post high school, is crazy. But I am hoping to make it through and acutually complete something in my life.
Well I am hoping that I will continue this blog, even when the class is over. It has been great reading everyones, and getting a sneak peak into others worlds. Plus it has been a good place to vent.
Hope everyone does great on their finals, and hope to see you around here in cyber space sometime.....

2 comments:

Jillian said...

First of all> Copy cat! (but I know you published your first)... And while your in the groove, why don't you come over and finish my shopping, wrapping, etc. But first you can put my tree up that has been sitting in the snowbank for the last week. I will love you forever!!

Jocelyn said...

You're sitting pretty with your shopping, for sure. And I do hope you continue with this blog--it's a great "freespace" to do what you want and get your thoughts out of your head.